Our caffeine free Rooibos Masala Chai tea is wonderful to have in the evenings and also liked by many children
Ingredients: Rooibos Tea, Organic Green Cardamom, Organic Cloves, Organic Ginger, and Organic Cinnamon, with no added sugars or flavorings.
– Rooibos: Commonly called South African red tea or simply red tea or bush tea, the product has been popular in South Africa for generations and is now consumed in many countries. Is a bush with fine needle-like leaves. It is high in antioxidants, which scavenge on free radicals* and it contains no caffeine
– Cardamom: A household spice that is commonly used to support digestion without increasing Heat.* It has expectorant and diaphoretic actions. (sweat-inducing)* The mucus forming properties of milk are neutralized when cardamom is added to it.*
– Cinnamon: This warming spice is traditionally used in cold formulas as an expectorant and diaphoretic (sweat-inducing).* Due to its warming property, cinnamon is known to promote digestion.*
– Cloves: An energizing herb,* cloves are an effective stimulant and aromatic for the lungs and stomach.* Cloves are used extensively in Ayurvedic herbology.
– Ginger: In Ayurvedic and Chinese herbology, Ginger is known to have heating, cleansing, toning, and stimulating properties.* Ginger promotes digestion, relieves abdominal discomfort, dispels chills and it is also useful for relieving respiratory complaints due to phlegm and arthritic conditions due to coldness.*
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Love Yogic Chai’s Rooibos Masala. I make it hot and iced. #Yummy
The rooibos version of chai is wonderful. You can taste everything very evenly. And it’s caffeine free! Yogic Chai makes incredibly smooth blends. You won’t go wrong with the Caffeine Free Original Rooibos Masala Chai!
The best Rooibos Chai I’ve ever tried. And so fresh you can enjoy how intensely smells out of the packet.
Bursting with flavor because it doesn’t come pre-crushed in a tea bag. You release the goodness when you simmer the herbs yourself. A bit more work, but worth every minute, and every sip!