How to Make a Delicious Chai Concentrate with Yogic Chai’s Original Masala Chai
Are you a fan of the warm and comforting flavors of Yogic Chai? Do you find yourself craving a cup of chai throughout the day, but don’t always have the time to brew a fresh cup? Well, we have the perfect solution for you – a delicious and easy-to-make chai concentrate using our award-winning Original Masala Chai loose leaf blend.
Making your own chai concentrate is not only easy, but it’s also a great way to ensure that you always have a fresh and flavorful cup of chai at your fingertips. Plus, with our recipe, you can customize the sweetness and strength of your chai to your liking.
Here’s what you’ll need to make your own chai concentrate:
- 1 full 4oz bag of Yogic Chai Original Masala Chai loose leaf blend
- 64oz of water
- 100 grams or approximately 4oz of cane sugar
- In a large pot, add 1 full 4oz bag of Yogic Chai Original Masala Chai to 64oz of water and bring it to a boil.
- Once the water comes to a boil, reduce the heat and let it simmer for 5-10 minutes. This will allow the flavors of the chai to fully infuse into the water.
- After 5-10 minutes, strain the liquid into another pot to remove the loose tea leaves.
- Add 100 grams or approximately 4oz of cane sugar to the pot and stir until the sugar has dissolved completely. You can adjust the sweetness to your liking by adding more or less sugar.
- You want to end up with 64oz of liquid concentrate. If you need to adjust the volume, you can add cold water to make up the difference.
- Let the chai concentrate cool off before transferring it to a 64oz pitcher or (2x32oz) glass jugs. We recommend using beer growlers or old glass milk jugs.
And that’s it! You now have a delicious and flavorful chai concentrate that you can enjoy hot or cold, anytime you want.
To make a cup of hot or iced chai, simply mix equal parts of the chai concentrate and your milk of choice. You can use any type of milk – dairy, almond, soy, or oat – to make your chai. We recommend using Oat milk if you follow a dairy-free diet
If you’re feeling adventurous, you can also use the chai concentrate in a variety of recipes, from baked goods to cocktails. The possibilities are endless!
So, what are you waiting for? Give our chai concentrate recipe a try and enjoy the rich and warming flavors of our award-winning Original Masala Chai anytime you want.